Master Tung’s Acupuncture for
Male and Female Disorders
- Category One CA CEU’s pending 7.5 CEU’s per day
26 – 27 March 2011: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
taught by: Robert Chu, L.Ac., QME, PhD
- Improve your acupuncture skills
- Increase your clinical efficacy
- Speed your clinical diagnosis utilizing the classical acupuncture methods and get instantaneous results
- Expand your range of treatment options
- Enhance your treatments in the clinic
- Improve your practice with Tung’s Acupuncture
- Learn it all clearly by a native English speaker who bridges East and West
- Discover proven procedures for Male and Female Disorders commonly seen in the clinic
- Master a new protocol for using Master Tung Acupuncture for your patients
Learn the essentials of the Master Tung Acupuncture system, with the proper principles and concepts that made Master Tung Taiwan’s greatest Acupuncturist in the last generation. Students and practitioners will be taught the most essential points to use in the clinic for commonly seen problems. Point location and hands on practice will be a part of this class. Please bring your own needles and alcohol preps!
On Day 1, students and practitioners will be taught the principles of Master Tung’s Acupuncture, then followed by Master Tung’s most common points, then move into Male Disorders.
On Day 2, a discussion of Tung’s points for Female Disorders and making the transition from diagnosing from TCM to Master Tung’s system will be addressed.
Location – Sustain Community Acupuncture
2537 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104 Phone: (619) 358-950815
These classes are open to Acupuncturists of all levels!
Seating is limited!
Fee: $325/2 days, students $250/2 days, $50 discount for early registration by February 15, 2011, No refunds
Call 626 487-1815 to register
Robert Chu, an exciting and dynamic speaker, has been practicing the Martial and Chinese healing arts since childhood and specializes in Master Tung Acupuncture and Optimal Acupuncture methods for treating pain, neuromusculoskeletal disorders, and internal medicine problems. He founded, in mid 2005, ITARA (International Tung’s Acupuncture Research Association), a non-political organization devoted to the preservation, standardization, education, and research of Tung’s Acupuncture, offering classes for the spread and advancement of Tung’s Acupuncture.
In July of 2004, Dr. Chu was selected as the Acupuncturist to Olympic athletes at the Olympic Trials held in Sacramento, CA. He has lectured throughout the United States, Canada and Europe on Master Tung’s Acupuncture.